Cerence Mobility Platforms
The need for voice-powered interaction is only increasingly as consumers search for more contactless options and reconsider even the smallest details of their daily journeys. Leveraging our decades of automotive expertise, Cerence Mobility Platforms are a set of turnkey products that incorporate our core Cerence Drive technologies in powerful new ways for new mobility markets. Cerence Mobility Platforms deliver industry-leading innovation to three core areas of mobility – automotive, two-wheelers, and buildings – delivering voice-first, AI-centric experiences in simple, easy-to-deploy platforms for OEMs across mobility.
The Cerence Automotive Platform accelerates automakers’ vehicle innovation through an unmatched, personalized in-car experience. Fueled by a powerful AI voice assistant that combines in-car technology and cloud services, we reimagine what’s possible in the driver’s seat. OEMs benefit from Cerence’s decades of innovation, experience and service in the automotive space to go to market smarter and faster.
Cerence Automotive Platform, a turnkey solution to accelerate vehicle innovation:
- Humanized with personalized in-car Cerence assistant
- OS-agnostic architecture
- Hybrid cloud/embedded approach
- Multi-tenant and multi-threaded with personalization
- Seamless connectivity with other devices in or outside the car
- AUTOSAR compliant architecture
It’s time to reinvent the two-wheeler experience. Two-wheeler OEMs can now reap Cerence’s automotive know-how to provide an unparalleled voice assistant experience for e-bikes, scooters, and other two-wheelers. Through connected technology that leverages the rider’s mobile device, the Cerence 2-Wheeler Mobility Platform supports distraction-free navigation, ride planning, vehicle tracking and more.
Transforming two-wheeler rides with connected technology:
- Supports Android/Linux OS
- Out-of-box Bluetooth headset support
- Support for mobile device as extended dashboard
- Synching of phone with display unit along with projection of phone on display unit.
- Supports distraction-free navigation, ride planning, vehicle tracking, service reminders, etc.
Cerence’s technology facilitates safe, compelling, touch-free experiences for people on the go within buildings. The Cerence Building Mobility Platform quickly integrates with elevators’ native operating systems to provide contactless interaction, global language coverage, and cloud connectivity for directory services, creating a humanized experience that delivers helpful information and engaging content.
Designing a safer world through voice brings the contactless culture to a new level:
- Built to be quickly integrated with the elevator’s native operating system
- Global language coverage
- Cloud connectivity for directory services